- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum of 6+ years experience of business systems analysis environment
- 3+ years of experience in the digital space, with experience working on customer-facing websites (Pharma sites preferred)
- High degree of analytical intelligence, with strong attention to detail
- Proactive self-starter who demonstrates a high level of productivity
- Must be flexible and effective at multi-tasking
- Able to establish positive relationships with technical staff, business partners and other key stakeholders
- Strong ability to perform analysis of complex business, workflow, and technology issues to support decision-making
- Must possess outstanding meeting facilitation, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be pro-active with issue identification and resolution
- Must be experienced with the entire systems development life cycle; experience with Use Cases helpful
- Extensive experience with screen mock ups, wireframes, user experience requirements and workflows
- Knowledge of DNN platform preferred
- Completion of IIBA CBAP or other certification program helpful
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
Lorven Technologies, Inc.
101 Morgan Lane | Suite 209 | Plainsboro | NJ 08536
Tel : 609-799-4202X 233 | Fax:609-799-4204
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org| Web: www.lorventech.com