- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent, with minimum of 2 to 6 years of software development experience.
- Develop enterprise applications using agile methodology.
- Create database objects to support components
- Write Unit Test Cases
- Identify functional test scenarios in line with business objectives.
- Support testing efforts and Support documentation efforts
- Understand and consume application requirements and use cases
- Design and document technical solution strategies and architectures fulfilling complex business requirements
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
Lorven Technologies, Inc.
101 Morgan Lane | Suite 209 | Plainsboro | NJ 08536
Tel : 609-799-4202X 233 | Fax:609-799-4204
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.lorventech.com