The person in this position is responsible for Release Planning and Rollouts, Builds, Deployments, Application Migration, Co-ordination with support teams. Hands on experience on Incident, Change, Release and Problem management arears. Manage troubleshooting of Infrastructure and code issues.
- Run daily checkpoint calls to go over deployment schedule and change requests related to QA, UAT, and Production environments.
- Communicate deployment status and coordinate with stakeholders of each environment.
- Coordinate with other operations teams (GIS silo organizations, EAM, Level 4) for all deployments to QA, UAT, and Production.
- Manage War rooms for new infrastructure deployments and troubleshooting.
- Conduct post deployment retrospection meetings to identify areas of improvement and bring efficiency.
- Prepare the schedule for all Major Release / Rollouts.
- Escalate deployment issues, risks and impediments, assigning ownership, tracking to closure.
- Daily deployment checkpoint Schedule updates (Meeting, Tracking, Reporting).
- Support troubleshooting of infrastructure build issues for New DR sites.
- Good knowledge on Service Now.
- Hands on Service Now experience.
- SLA management.
- Willing to work in flexible hours.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate to business and technical partners.
- Deep understanding of multiple SDLC methodologies with an emphasis on Agile.
- An interest and knowledge of the latest industry trends and standards.