Our Client is one of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide,is looking for a Lead Information Architect for full time project in Philadelphia, PA , below is the detail requirement.
Responsible for identifying user interface objectives and designing expected user behavior and user interfaces that simplify complex data elements and structures, with added statistical attributes to each data element. This team focuses on data exploration, mining, predictive analysis and machine learning on multi-petabyte data-sets. They tackle and solve seemingly impossible business problems using big data. They innovate with the intensity of a start-up, while enjoying the stability and support of a Fortune 50 company. Data engineers and scientists here solve both statistical and computational problems using massively parallel algorithms in Spark, Scala, R, Python and other tools, and work with world-class clients. Experienced candidates with graduate degrees in the hard sciences (such as math, statistics, computer science, data analytics) are preferred.
- Architects and executes user interface strategies and solutions to business problems. Frames problem, builds wireframes, develops roadmap, and executes intended approach and interactive methods to develop solution.
- May serve as a team leader within a work group or on cross-functional teams. Mentors and train junior team members.
- Improve data products and services or solve problems using UI best practices and knowledge of internal and or external business issues.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on applying user interface techniques to business data.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
Lorven Technologies, Inc.
101 Morgan Lane | Suite 209 | Plainsboro | NJ 08536
Tel : 609-799-4202X232 | Fax:609-799-4204
Email:email@example.com | Web: www.lorventech.com