- About 10 – 12 Years industry experience with 8+ years’ experience with BPM and Integration specifically with jBPM and Alfresco BPM
- Experience in BPM Adoption & Best Practices around Platform, Code, Design Patterns, Program/Delivery & Migration is a must
- Experience in Process Development, Process Analysis, Process Architecture, Performance Tuning, Platform customizations is desirable
- Should be able to effectively communicate with business and deliver business solutions in partnership with the business and development teams
- Experience in BPM, SOA, system architecture and design, and software development with a focus on object-oriented architecture specializing in jBPM and Alfresco BPM
- Development, system design and integration is must
- Participating in all aspects of Business Process development/installation/deployment, integration and reporting using BPM
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and technical writing skills.
- Active Directory integration
- SME in fundamentals and advanced architecture of IBM BPM Advanced product suite
- Implementation of various toolkits, Coach UI
- Hands-on experience delivering BPM solutions along with TIBCO suite of products (BW, EMS) as middleware
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings.
Lorven Technologies, Inc.
101 Morgan Lane | Suite 209 | Plainsboro | NJ 08536
Tel : 609-799-4202X 233 | Fax:609-799-4204
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.lorventech.com